Indian students choosing to study abroad isn’t a new trend. Enrolling in international studies is a popular and well-accepted journey for many Indian students that has increased with time. The tremendous benefits of pursuing an international education contribute to the rise of student interest day by day.
This trend intrigued me too when I was a student and this became my dream to study abroad. I rigorously searched for it until I talked to a lot of people, read 1000s of articles, watched 100s of videos, and ended up with the haunting fear of not being able to access this abroad knowledge. The reason why I couldn’t:
Not enough funds
Not apt career background
Not sure of accommodation in a foreign land
Not positive about future career
To all my question there was one simple answer.
THE ANSWER WAS NOOOOOOO.
Getting answers to all my questions as “NO” made me an educator today, if not a student then. Initially, my assistance to students in their career path was mostly related to MBA but a couple of years ago I started getting queries related to abroad study, and my love for it to materialize in guiding them, making their dream come true. My research, my knowledge, my network, and most importantly my love for international studies took shape in the shadow of my students.
We at Learn4Exam commenced to mentor students to study abroad. I won’t deny accepting that this segment of education is really interesting for not only the student but interesting in terms of educators too. With a new student, there is a new challenge to make him/her abroad-ready. If I talk about interesting facts about Indians studying abroad then you will discover the following:
1. According to a RedSeer report, it’s estimated that 1.8 million Indians will be spending US $85 billion on education overseas by 2024.
2. Most of them are attracted by global professional opportunities and world-class universities. Interestingly, Gen Z’s are motivated by ‘self-dependence’ and ‘living life on their terms.’
3. In the first three months of 2022, 133,135 students left India for academic pursuits, an increase from 2020 when 259,655 students studied abroad. In 2021, there were 4,44,553 Indians – an overall increase of 41% in just one year.
4. India is second to china when it comes to students pursuing international courses. Apart from exciting research opportunities, most countries provide a stay-back option on visas to foreign students for job search. The major draw is exposure to multiculturalism, among other factors listed below:
• Attractive salary packages (44%)High quality of education (33%)
• Pursue niche courses (17%)
• Gain international exposure (6%)
All the above reasons are enough to convince me as an educator and my students why to study ABROAD. To my readers, if you have read so far then welcome to this dreamland, and let’s make it happen. But before that my question to you is – Have you been wanting to ask: How do you study abroad, and where do you even start? Well, studying abroad is truly life-changing, and you should do it if you can. But first things first about your path to studying overseas– a lot of planning needs to go into a study abroad application. When should you study abroad? Can you afford it? Which country should you even choose, and how do you apply?
Here what is our role at Learn4Exam, is to make happen your dreams:
1. We help you make a plan. Where we guide you to answer questions like:
✓ When should I study abroad?
✓ Can I study abroad as an engineering pre-med student?
✓ Can I afford to study abroad?
✓ How much does it cost to study abroad?
✓ How did I convince my parents to study abroad?
2. We are in there with your search and research to study abroad. Our search will begin with a question like:
✓ Where should I study abroad?
✓ Considering your major
✓ Consider your interests outside of school
✓ Consider the cost of living
✓ Does the university offer a program that fits my career goals?
✓ Will I be able to transfer credits back to my home institution?
3. Helping you with the Application process
✓ Get organized
✓ Grades/Test Scores
✓ Motivation letter or personal statement
✓ Teacher recommendations and references
✓ Writing/Art Sample
4. Apply for Scholarships
✓ Start with our Study Abroad Scholarship Directory
✓ Explore government-funded scholarships
✓ Look at your university’s scholarship page
5. Apply for financial aid
6. Accept an offer of admission
7. Visa Process
Thus, this decision must be taken after much consideration and deliberation. Learn4exam commits to helping study abroad enthusiasts at each and every step.